log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly

I’m using Linux and when I go open the BotStudio in the terminal with the command ./BotStudio.sh i get the massage

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies).
log4j: WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
log4j: WARN See Apache log4j 1.2 - Frequently Asked Technical Questions for more info.

@marcoamaraldocato thank you for reporting that.
For now you can ignore this warning. We will make it go away in future versions.

I have the same error, and can’t login in BotStudio opening the botstudio.bat.

@mamedevitor our team was able to fix the Log4J warning.
For the can’t login error, please make sure you are using the latest SDK version downloaded from the BotCity Maestro for your OS and that your conf/conf.bcf file is properly configured with the following information:

• login: User from the Dev. Environment page at BotCity Maestro
  • key: Key from the Dev. Environment page at BotCity Maestro
  • workspace: same value as login

hey, i will try again tomorrow at my work…

At my home pc, i have this error when i try to download BotCity Studio. (attachment)

Captura de tela 2022-06-06 202946

@mamedevitor please try to download again. We were in the middle of a night intervention on the server updating the files! :smile:

The same error, i cant click in Login.

@hhslepicka
I changed this config, but still with the same error, i cant login because the same error continues.

Is there any other link i can try to download?

@mamedevitor are you on our Community Slack workspace (Slack)?
If so, could you ping me there? We can set up a quick call and address this issue together.