Virtual Machine - WebBot & DesktopBot

Estou desenvolvendo um projeto para rodar em uma máquina virtual. No webbot funciona perfeitamente. Mas eu preciso usar pelo DesktopBot que para de funcionar quando eu ou minimizo ou fecho minha tela da maquina virtual. Utilizo a plataforma Oracle. Existe algo ou algum código para solucionar isso? obrigado

Hey @elonbrazza! Welcome to our community Forum.

In order to make your question useful for the global community I will translate it here:

I am developing a project to run in a virtual machine. With WebBot it works perfectly. But I need to use the DesktopBot which stop working when I minimize or close my virtual machine screen. I use the Oracle platform. Is there something or some code to solve this? Thank you

That is a great question and a common problem that happens when running automations on virtual machines. Since the DesktopBot captures the computer screen, if the session is closed it will interrupt the screen capture and the computer vision won’t work.

We documented some alternatives that you can use with the BotCity Runner in here Keeping your remote session active - BotCity Documentation. Let me know if that helps.

obrigado pela resposta. O dia inteiro trabalhado em uma solução. Sem sucesso. Tentei as duas opções enviada, sem sucesso. Mas uma coisa melhorou, se eu diminuir a tela ou se minimizar, agora funciona. Mas qundo desconecta do VM para tudo. HELP!

Thanks for the answer. I worked the whole day on a solution. No success. I tried both options, without success. But one thing has improved, if I make the screen smaller or if I minimize it, now it works. But when I disconnect from the VM everything stops. HELP!

edit to add English version

@elonbrazza which remote access tool are you using? Is it Remote Desktop?

RDCMan
Remote Desktop Connection Manager

Olá, @elonbrazza,

[Caso não tenha encontrado outra solução…]
Tente utilizar o TightVNC, assim, você consegue sair da sessão e a VM não é desconectada.
Funciona muito bem.